Running is a personal expression and a great way for your body to release natural endorphins for a feeling of euphoria with each passing mile. Manifest those good vibes in this calm-yet-inspiring spin on our Windrunner Jacket. It has the smooth, water-repellent feel that keeps you dry in wet weather. An allover neuron print that traces the pathways in your brain that release joy as your feet hit the ground.
Water-repellent, stretch-woven fabric helps keep you dry and moving freely.
The iconic chevron doubles as a venting system for increased breathability. A "D.Y.E." tape highlights the classic design.
Stash and Go
The jacket can be packed into the back panel pocket when you need to layer down. The back pocket can be removed and worn with an over-the-shoulder strap.
- This product provides UVA and UVB protection from the sun only in the areas covered by the garment. To protect exposed areas, the use of good quality sunscreen is recommended.
- Back vent helps increase airflow when you run heats up.
- Side pockets help store small items
- Standard fit
- Full-length zipper
- Elastic cuffs
- D.Y.E. label at the left chest
- Reflective details
- Body: 93% polyester/7% spandex. Panels Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Shown: Black/Pink Foam
- Style: DQ4784-010
The D.Y.E. (Do You Even?) collection is all about personal expression. Classic styles are infused with graphics celebrating the joy you feel after a workout. It gives you a personal stamp on your exercise gear, showing off the euphoric reward that comes after a tough run.