Established in 2008, Paper Planes is designed by the Head of Lifestyle at Roc Nation, Emory Jones. The streetwear brand combines street fashion, music and design into one and is known for providing their signature headwear and t-shirts. The brand is easily recognized by their signature black and white paper plane logo made out of a black and white American flag. Their signature logo represents imagination and the thought of mentally getting somewhere before physically getting there.
- This Garment Is Made From a Wool Blend With Genuine Leather Sleeves
- Fits True to Size - Jacket Is Designed for a Slightly Loose Fit
- Vintage Style With Quilted Mechanical Stretch Nylon Back
- Light-weight Nylon Ripstop Lining
- Chenille and Chainstitch Embroidered Art on Front
- Rib Knit Collar, Cuffs, and Waistband
Final Sale, No Returns